Ciudad de Málaga
This facility is located in Calle Miguel de Mérida Nicolich s/n, next to the Sports Palace Jose Mª Martin Carpena, in the sports area par excellence of the city of Malaga where other sporting facilities are also located. It has its own metro stop (line 2) and easy access to the motorway and is only a few minutes from the beach and the airport.
This facility has:
- Indoor module oriented to the training of athletes of 4,823m2 and with capacity for 242 people that has a 100m straight, high jump and pole vault and different technical rooms
- Covered area on the first floor of 3,739m2 where the lobby and management-administration area, press room, storerooms, bars, merchandising and toilets for men and women are located
- Covered area on the first floor of 2,217m2 for men’s and women’s toilets, bars, VIP area, box and photofinish booths, broadcasting and public address control
- Track of 400m and 10 lanes approved by the Spanish Athletics Federation for national and international competitions
- Grass pitch approved by the Spanish Rugby Federation for national matches
- Grandstands with a capacity of 7,562 spectators
In order to use the On-line Reservation service, you must be registered as a user in the Sports Area. This registration document must be filled out and delivered to the concierge of any of our facilities. (Ciudad Jardín, Tiro de Pichón, José Paterna o Estadio de Atletismo Ciudad de Málaga). If you do not have user status, you only enter as a guest and you will have access to availability and not to reservation.
Calle Miguel de Merida Nicolich, 2
Monday-Friday: 8:00h to 16:30h – 20:00h to 22:00h
Winter time: 9:00h to 14:00h – 15:00h to 18:00h
Summer time: 9:00h to 14:00h – 16:00h to 19:00h
Sunday: 10:00h to 14:00h.
Montay-Friday: 9:00h to 14:00h – 15:00h to 21:00h
Saturcay: 9:00h to 14:00h